I am a software developer living in Frankfurt (Germany), mainly focused on PHP and Java web development. Mainly, I’ve collected practical experience in the environment of literature management as well as IT systems and services of libraries.
- citeproc-php helps to render literature lists and bibliographies on web pages using CSL (Citation Style Language)
- Diverse projects for HeBIS in the environment of VuFind (a library resource portal designed and developed for libraries by libraries)
earlier projects and contributions
- BibSonomy is a social bookmarking and publication sharing system
- restclient-php is a full-featured REST client for PUMA and BibSonomy written in PHP
- OAuthAdapter for PUMA and BibSonomy is a PHP OAuth Adapter for the PUMA/BibSonomy API
- BibSonomy/PUMA CSL is a TYPO3 extension to include literature lists/bibliographies from BibSonomy or PUMA on TYPO3 web pages